Our Mid-Market & Corporate Sales department dedicated to large customers implementation projects is looking for new colleagues to join our amazing team. This department was created only 4 years ago and is one of the main pillars of Odoo’s turnover growth this year.
You will be dealing with Mid-Market & Corporate companies (+100 employees) across Europe in any industry. Their complex business needs will require a high effort of pre-sales analysis and functional advisory to convince them Odoo is the best ERP system to optimize their activity for the long term.
If you are looking for a position where you will value your experience in IT or business consultancy and use your analytical and sales skills to advise large companies, then you are definitely at the right place!
Understand the context of the project (legacy systems, challenges they are facing, reasons for the change, timing, decision makers etc) through a first qualification meeting.
Analyse their business processes and workflows of all relevant departments through various meetings, RFI/RFQ or use cases received by the customer
Present how Odoo applications could fit with their needs and advise them how they can optimize their way of working through a live software demonstration and architecture advisory
Work closely with the business analysts’ team to design specific solutions for your customer and reassure them about their industry specificities
Convince them to choose Odoo among multiple players on the market
Advise CIO, CFO, CEO in their digital transformation
Negotiate pricing and legal aspects
In addition to managing the full sales cycle, you will closely follow the project implementation with the consultant team and participate at the Steering Committee
Grow with your customers and manage long term relationship with them
Contribute to the optimization of the MMC department with your experience and initiatives
- Master in Business
- 2 to 5 years experience in Consulting or technology Sales
- English & French (Dutch is an asset)
- Strong business knowledge & analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Genuine interest in IT and ERP
- Work permit for Belgium
What's great in the job
- The perfect position between Consulting and Sales
- A new department where you will be encouraged to contribute with your ideas
- Manage the full sales cycle and ensure the implementation's success through regular follow-up with internal team and customer
- Strategic projects for large companies with potential international deployment
- A learning experience when you will develop an expertise in various industries
- A small but amazing team of 15 direct colleagues
What do we offer
- A full-time position with attractive benefits : Car, fuel card, up to 35 days off, meal vouchers (8€/day), eco-cheques, hospital & Group Insurance, representation fees and much more !
- CDI Full-time (38h/week) with home working 2 days/week
- High commissions with no ceiling
- International company with offices worldwide : Mexico, San Francisco, New-York, Hong-Kong, India, Dubai, etc
- 12 days of training a year
- Sport activities
- Several events : after works, barbecue, team building, rooftop, etc
- Fruit basket, coffee and a chef